Let’s face it; there are a plethora of unknown tools that help enhance our social media strategy and execution. The search for these tools is cumbersome so I have included a list of 25 random must-see social media tools for you to review.
These are listed in no particular order. Enjoy:
- Percolate – Turns brands into curators. Creates content for the social web.
- awe.sm – Analytics for social media.
- TweetReach – How far did your tweet travel?
- Contaxio – Contact management for your social networks.
- PostPost – Awesome stuff gets lost on Twitter. Strip-search your timeline.
- SocialScope – A mobile inbox for your social networks.
- NutshellMail – Delivers a social media summary to your email inbox.
- Amplicate – Find out what people love and hate on social media.
- Bottlenose – A smarter way to surf the stream.
- AddShoppers – Reward sharing, measure results, add shoppers.
- GroupTweet – Create a more dynamic Twitter account with multiple authors.
- HowSociable – Measure your brand magnitude.
- North Social – Quickly create and manage Facebook pages.
- BrandMyMail – Include live social content in your Gmail emails.
- Social Mention – Real-time social media search and analysis.
- FeedMagnet – Social curation for websites and events.
- TabJuice – Ultimate e-commerce solution for Facebook (100% free).
- Conversocial – Deliver great customer service in Facebook and Twitter.
- Bitly Enterprise – Short URL branding, real-time alerts, monitoring and more.
- PeopleBrowsr – Social analytics for marketers.
- Needium – Social media lead generation.
- Crowdspoke – Find relevant content to share with customers and fans.
- The Archivist – Save and analyze tweets.
- MyLikes – Publishers promote your content through social networks.
- Postling – Provides small businesses with social media tools.
Am I missing something? Please do tell…