If your product is sold in brick-n-mortar retail locations and you have no mobile marketing strategy, you are missing out on potential sales.
Interesting Takeaways include:
- 50 percent of mobile searches use their device at the start of the search process.
- 54 percent of mobile users use additional media sources for researching purchases.
- 49 percent of smartphone and tablet searchers rank online or PC as primary media resource.
- 70 percent of smartphone and tablet searchers prefer brand applications or sites for:
- Banking and Finance searches
Could this new data mean a changing landscape that’s evolving faster than expected?
Here’s the infographic: